Apparel Data Administration/Data Entry:Apparel 21 Fashion House (qde)
- Full time
- Melbourne, VIC View on Map
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Our client is an iconic Australian-owned company with a number of brands inspired by community, a love of the land, and the real day-to-day needs of our customers.
They are a successful national retail & online business offering men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and footwear to their loyal customers. They also service the business community with their uniform needs and pride themselves on offering exceptional customer service, in-store and online. We love what we do, and our team is what makes us successful.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our group of Brands for a dynamic and fast paced Administrative (Data Entry) Assistant. In this role you will work within the Production & Design Team, providing solid administrative support across the entire production and design path.
Utilising the AP 21 Merchandise system you will be responsible for:
- Managing all product related data
- Inputting critical data and product ordering requirements
- Prioritising and entering Purchase and Production orders
- Administration associated with the effective management of critical path
- Administration support to Production Team, Merchandise Planners and Design Team
- Experience in administration/data entry in a similar role
- Superior administrative skills – Excel, AP 21 preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Womens/Mens or Childrens Apparel
- Passionate about working in a design / production apparel environment and ability to self manage and work in high paced office environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- A love of the country, an understanding of their customer and an alignment to company core values would be advantageous
WHY JOIN OUR CLIENT’S GROUP ?
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central Head Office location (2 mins walk to Richmond Station)
- A fast-paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing growth and expansion.
If you are seeking a busy, Apparel Data Administration role with a challenge, an opportunity to contribute to the production and design process then we would love to hear from you.