Customer Service: Corporate/Sports/Marine Wear
- Full time
- Sydney, NSW View on Map
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
The Customer Service position manages the processing of quotes and orders from the sales team, and direct from retailers. It is important to build a rapport and relationship with all customers as customer service is at the heart of what our client does.
The role manages the process as follows:
- Enters the quote with information from the sales team;
- Enters uniform contract orders
- Enters wholesale orders from agents, online and direct
- Enters retail e-commerce orders
- Converts the quote into order when approved, and amends as required;
- Confirmation of payment details with sales team;
- Partake in weekly progress meetings; and
The role includes working with the Sales Director and the Managing Director to co-ordinate and manage merchandise for the uniform programs and customer events as needed.
- Deal directly with the sales team and customers by telephone, email and face to face.
- Respond promptly and professionally to enquiries.
- Respond quickly to customer issues and work with the sales team to resolve them.
- Process and manage orders and quotes.
- Handle walk-in sales as required.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure they will be satisfied.
- Learn supplier’s merchandise offers and product ranges and keep on top of product additions/deletions.
- Guide the art creation process if required.
- Deal directly with suppliers by telephone, email and face to face.
- Manage orders to ensure all customer required timelines and event deadlines are met.
- Coordinate customer approval of art, garment and confirmation order.
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to placement of orders and report status at the weekly meeting.
- Communicate and coordinate orders with internal departments and suppliers of the client.
- Maintain product database and inventory.
- Maintain client database and co-ordinate with marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- A good phone manner and command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Pro-active positive approach
- Team player who can work independently
- Maintain and grow relationships with Customers & Suppliers
- Good Numerical & Analytical Skills
- An attitude of learning and professionalism
- An interest in sailing/yachting / sport
- Demonstrable skills in the use of PC’s, MS Windows & Office 365 specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and other tools as required (Teams/Trello)
- MYOB or similar
- On-time delivery of all event/custom merchandise
- Customer satisfaction
- Minimise stock wastage
- Maintain product in MYOB and on the internet
Conditions of Employment
- The position is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Employment Agreement and relevant industrial award.
- The successful applicant will be required to complete a 100 point ID check.
- The successful applicant must have valid work rights in Australia.
Availability to work the agreed days. Flexible/extended hours as required. Meet the demands of the position and commensurate to the level of the position.