Computer Patternmaker for SWIM AND RESORT CLOTHING
- Full time
- Sydney, NSW View on Map
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
Our client is seeking an experienced Computer Patternmaker (Gerber Lectra Style CAD). You will join the innovative design team with the opportunity to work on runway collections in Swim Clothing Resort Clothing.
Reporting to the Design Room Manager, the areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating patterns from hand drawings
- Establishing and maintaining accurate specifications for manufacture and costing
- Alterations and grading
- Working with the in-house sample makers to complete high-quality samples
- Consistent communication with the internal production team to ensure high-quality fit and finishes.
Required skills & expertise:
The successful candidate will be an experienced computer pattern maker, possess a keen eye for detail and a very good knowledge of high end garment finishes.
- Previous experience with Lectra, Gerber or StyleCAD pattern making
- 7-10 years’ experience in clothing pattern making
- An eye for detail or accuracy
- High knowledge of high-end garment finishes
- High knowledge of detailed and complex garment construction
- Be computer literate in Excel and Outlook (essential) and a knowledge of fashion production software such as AP21 (essential)
- Enjoy the challenge of working with original designer fashion garment
This is an opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Salary $100K+super (neg)